1. Usage: This site is owned and operated by 7-Ways. You must be 18 years old or older to participate in this opportunity. The terms of service (the "Terms of Service" or "TOS") apply to and govern your, and any authorized user of your account, use of this site. Your use of the 7-Ways site signifies your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, you may not access or otherwise use the Site.
2. Refunds: 7-Ways offers a 60-day refund policy from the date of purchase on the intitial purchase price. All we ask is that you examine everything and put forth an honest effort and you'll make money - it's that simple!
3. No Warranties: All websites, products and services are provided as is, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Our companydoes not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of the use, of the websites, products, services or written materials in the terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the websites, products and services are assumed by you.
4. Modifications: 7-Ways reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the site or this TOS, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to this TOS will be effective when posted. You agree to review this TOS periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of the site after any changes to this TOS are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
5. License: Only purchasers and members of the 7-Ways system are authorized to use the materials. Any unauthorized transfer, use, sharing, reproduction or distribution of any of these printed materials, website content, including books, audio cassette tapes, CD's or video's by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise is prohibited.
6. Associates: All Associates will represent themselves and the company in a professional and courtesy manner. Additionally Associates are not allowed to discount the price. That is the price unless you are notified otherwise by 7-Ways, we feel discounting hurts everyone in the long run. Associates understand and agree they can continue to resell and collect residuals as long as they continue to pay their own monthly residual.
7. Earnings: 7-Ways cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Income examples on this website are for educational purposes only. Additionally, 7-Ways makes absolutely no guarantees or warranties of generating any kind of income whatsoever. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience.
8. Errors: While 7-Ways uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on this site, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, validity, reliability of the information and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors and omissions (including, but not limited to, typographical, technical and any other errors) in the content of this Site.
9. Compliance with Laws: In conducting your business as a 7-Ways Associate, a Associate must comply with all applicable national, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. A Distributor shall not violate any laws which apply to unfair competition or business practices. As it is impossible for 7-Ways to monitor the activities of each and every Associate, 7-Ways shall absolutely not be responsible for any action by any distributor that violates any national, state or local laws.
10. No-Liability: 7-Ways does not give any legal, tax, economic, or investment advice. 7-Ways also disclaims all liability for the action or inaction taken or not taken as a direct result of communications from or to its members, officers, and directors. All members of the 7-Ways, guests, and visitors are urged to perform their own due diligence investigations before entering into any transaction. Each person should consult their own counsel, accountant and other advisors as to legal, tax, economic, investment, and related matters oncerning any investing opportunity.
11. Limitation & Exclusion of Liability: These warranties exclude all incidental or consequential damages. Our company, and its suppliers, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
12. Legal Forum, Choice Of Laws & Official Language: This offering is a contract between you the buyer and our business, the seller. The seller is a Utah Corporation and by doing business with us you agree that this offering is made from Utah and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah. By electing to participate in this offer, you are entering into a contract. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to its conflict of laws and rules. Any legal action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State of Utah. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Utah, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Utah. The terms constituting this offering are set forth in writing on this Web site. Whether or not you choose to print this offering, containing the terms and conditions as described herein, you agree that this contract constitutes a contract in writing.
13. Copyright Information: No portion of these materials may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever, without the express written consent of the publishers. International Copyright Laws protects all materials, which comprise this system, and evidence of duplication voids all warranties. Published under the Copyright Laws of the Library of Congress of the United States of America.